Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!

Happy 32nd Birthday to Jim and Daddy! Hope you have a great day and a fun "guy" weekend!
We love you very much!!!



The Strength of a Man

The strength of a man isn't seen in the width of his shoulders
It's seen in the width of his arms that circle you.

The strength of a man isn't in the deep tone of his voice,
It's in the gentle words he whispers.

The strength of a man isn't how many buddies he has,
It's how good a buddy he is with his kids.

The strength of a man isn't in how respected he is at work,
It's in how respected he is at home.

The strength of a man isn't in how hard he hits,
It's in how tender he touches.

The strength of a man isn't in the hair on his chest,
It's in his heart...that lies within his chest.

The strength of a man isn't how many women he's loved,
It's in how he can be true to one woman.

The strength of a man isn't in the weight he can lift,
It's in the burdens he carries .

6 comments:

Huisman5 said...

Happy Birthday, Jim! Let's see--how young does this make you?!

The J's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!! I LOVE YOU!!
Mum

Lani said...

Awww... so sweet. Happy Birthday, Jim!

Jim Weeda said...

Thanks babe! I couldn't be who I am without my family! And while my B-Day has already been very special, every day is with you! =D I love you very much!


Thanks too Mum! I love you too! Glad I get to see you on my B-Day!

Heather said...

Happy bday Jim!
~your "lil sis"



I like the poem Nish!

Dalayna said...

Wow... you're old!

Happy late birthday!